Monday, 8 July 2013

The one where we wonder....

Dearest readers,

it has been a long time since I posted - but here is a message from my sabbatical. I am enjoying all the good things in life, like cataloguing in 4 different languages, inventing a new classification system to rule the world and coming up with cunning new plans to punish l-users who return their books late.

I recently found my old diaries from when I was just a young, innocent librarian in training who could only dream of world dominiation. So, I was wondering... would you be interested in reading these diaries? If there is enough interest, I could endulge myself in dusting off the old diaries and sharing these with you, my obnoxious readers after some editing, cross-referencing and post classification of course.






No comments: